Green Mamas is for moms who want to live a greener family-friendly lifestyle. Whether you're going green because of health reasons, or you want to save the earth, this is the place for you!
* No "fake" journals. If you have so little life that you create fake journals in an attempt to get attention, we really don't want you here.
* No advertising or spamming.
* No flame wars. We all have our opinions and ways of doing things. What works for one, may not work for another. Keep disagreements respectful. Basically: Be open-minded.
*No sappy goodbye posts.
* Keep posts on topic. Where we are about green living and parenting, it shouldn't be difficult. :) If you talk about something and it can be related to being a parent or living green it's fine. I'm pretty open about interpreting our focus.
* Speak up! A community is only as good as it's activity.
*For the sake of everyone's friend's page, please place all photos behind an LJ cut. If you don't know how to do an LJ cut, go here.
* Linkage is good, provides a way for your fellow members to learn new things.